(Senior) Concept Designer Brand Experiences (w/m/d), Köln
Our offer to you
- A highly motivated, growing, and successful team
- A creative, interdisciplinary, and international environment
- Exciting customer projects with plenty of room for your own ideas and personal and professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work possibilities
- Various benefits, such as a subsidized public transportation ticket, discounted Urban Sports Club membership, and mental health benefits/services
What you will contribute
- Depending on the size of the project, you will independently or as Creative Lead be responsible for concept development and managing the creative trades & tasks in projects and pitches.
- You will develop key ideas and narratives for the overall framework, design principles, setting & dramaturgy as well as accompanying measures for other communication channels for a wide variety of event and communication formats.
- You will develop holistic state-of-the-art concepts with a network of art directors, architects, 3D designers and content creators. You direct, write, and design concept presentations & storyboards.
- You always keep an eye on current trends as well as new scenographic, dramaturgical, aesthetic, and digital possibilities and always want to explore and redefine the limits of what is possible.
- You guide your concepts from the initial idea through development all the way to on-site production. Throughout the realization and implementation of the concepts, you advise the client and maintain communication with the interdisciplinary team.
You will be successful in this position if you
- Have professional experience as a concept designer in a communication agency
- Think in stories, pictures, and spaces — storytelling and story-living are your core competencies
- Are fascinated by collaboratively developing and implementing ideas in a team
- Have a good sense for current developments in fashion, music, culture, and society
- Can get ideas to the point and package them in a visually appealing way.
- Are communicative and articulate, in German and in English, both verbally and in writing, and you are very familiar with MS Office, especially Power Point.
- If your colleagues would describe you as creative, curious, communicative, and passionate and if you enjoy presenting.
- You love to travel from time to time to realize projects on site.
Then send your completed application forms stating your desired salary and earliest possible starting date to Sarah (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Mehr Informationen zum Standort in Köln
Veröffentlicht am 18.08.2022